Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 & glasses
From: Mark Newport <newport_m@utpb.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 98 13:12:58 -0800

>snip>
With my current M6, I can
>see the whole 35mm frame with my glasses on. When I
>switch to the 28mm frame, I have to take off my glasses to
>see the entire frame.
>snip

>Gerd

I agree. If I don't use the 28mm external finder, I have to press really
close to the eyepiece and its hard on my glasses (I know I should have the
M6 rubber eyepiece installed on my M4-P's). Besides, I think a Leica with a
21/28mm and a finder on top is very cool. The 35 frame line is perfect for
me as it is.

Mark