Subject: [Leica] Strange flightless E6 birds
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 12:05 +1100

Hi Dan [;-)
>> You're not such a strange bird, and that;'s fair dinkum. Anyone who is =
at all competent to use a camera with more than two shutter speeds should =
be able to do their film at home with better and more consistant results =
that a commercial photfinisher [sic]>>
Thanks, but you may be mistaken ;-) There are plenty of my mates who would =
class me as a bit on the strange side.
On a cheerful note, it looks like I will finally be getting my new monitor =
for the Mac in a week or two or three. My home page is a bit stale, like =
an old lamminton ;-) but will be updated with gusto ASAP.
Alastair

Alastair.