Subject: Re: [Leica] R zoom lens...
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 07:48:56 -0800

John: Re your message below, did you use the regular 2x extender? If so,
that is the source of part or all of your disappointing results, for
only the APO 2x extender is compatible with the 80-200 f4 lens according
to Leica as well as Brian Bower in his new LEICA REFLEX PHOTOGRAPHY
book. Please advise. Meanwhile, I look forward to seeing your opinions
regarding using the lens without an extender, with mutiple focal ranges
set.

Terry