Subject: Re: [Leica] Some film questions
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 00:48:38 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:

> It's called E200 and has E200 on the box. $10 is list. Pro net should be
> $7-$8. The E200 I've been using is Kodak samples. I haven't bought any yet.
>
> Jim

Same here. Haven't bought any yet but what I saw at trade shows blew me
away. Kodak was nice enough to send a few rolls. Can't decide whether to
shoot this film or Kodachrome on impending trip to Paris. Processing
turnaround is not an issue so I tend to shoot the Kodachrome for its
archivalness. But the grain and shadow detail and contrast range of this
film were so amazing I might have to load a body with it and push it to
400. LUG thoughts are welcomed.

Carl s.