Subject: [Leica] I heard from Leica regarding coating problems!
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:46:36 EST

Dear LUGnuts:

If you dont think Leica is listeaning in on us, think again! I received a very
kind EMAIL this morning from Leica USA in regard to the coating problems I had
on my new R35mm f2 ROM.

I would like to ask any one in our group that has purchased a new lens in the
last few months and has had coating problems to contact me via private EMail.
I will forward you a copy of the note I received with the proper contact info
at Leica USA. If there has been a problem, they would like to hear about it -
may I suggest a polite discusion with them please - it appears that they are
honestly trying to figure out if there is a problem or not.

Perhaps we will have some resolution and help from Leica. I did find the
letter a comfort and hope that it will lead to action. Good for Leica!

Pete Myers
MyersPete@aol.com