Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Camera AG - Solms
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:26:34 -0500

At 12:17 PM 30-12-97 +0100, Pascal wrote:
[snip]

>And the latest calender "landscapes" for 1998 has very nice pictures for
>only 15 DEM. This one is a must for all LUGgers!

Yes, I just received the calendar, very nice!  However, I was told this
year that Leica was not producing their 'large' calendar.  Is this true?
If so, I am very disappointed, I have been collecting them for the last few
years and they surely were among the most impressive calendars I have seen.

Dan C.