Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Camera AG - Solms
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 97 12:17:15 +0100

On 30-12-1997 03:09 Dan Cardish wrote:

>Why get rid of a good camera just because the company that makes them also
>sells tie clips?  What does one have to do with the other?
>
>Dan C.

Actually, I am using the Leica coffee mug (R8 edition), and it is quite
nice in its graffiti look. It is used to hold as a pen-holder next to my
computer on my desk at home.
I also now and then wear the silk R8 design tie. Very discreet, you
couldn't guess it's from Leica unless you knew the R8 style collection
(only red dot, no Leica name).
The Leica glass loupe/magnifier is a nice and very useful outfit for your
office.
And the latest calender "landscapes" for 1998 has very nice pictures for
only 15 DEM. This one is a must for all LUGgers!

Greetings,

Pascal
Belgium

Message sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the world's fastest laptop