Subject: Re: [Leica]Leica for Fujica?
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 23:40:14 -0600

David, this is a bit off subject but my wife's cousin lives on Whidbey
Island.  His name is Harvey Neumann.  Would you know him?

I agree with your comment about using cameras.  In the late '70's I had a
chance to buy a 50th Annaversary M4 with a 35mm Summicron.  I didn't buy it
because I was afraid to use it.  I'm still kicking myself for that decision
because I've been waiting for all these years for another M camera with that
viewfinder and that quality.

Bud Cook
Rochester, MN