Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 rumors
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 14:14:10 -0800

Dale R. Reed wrote:

> Should I snap up the present M6 and a couple
> three lens while there is a instant rebate or wait for the new M6 and an
> increased price?

Dale,
It more depends on whether you would like to have the 28 finder
inclusive with the range finder or on the top.  And how important the 90
focusing/framing is to you.  Only you can answer that.  My vote, since I
don't mind the finder on top and have to use one for the 21 and 24
anyway, is to go for the higher magnification finder.  Hey, its only
money!

But knowing Leica production promises, you might have a long time to
contemplate this.

donal
- --
Donal Philby