Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 rumors
From: COLBYG@ULV.EDU
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 15:26:41 -0700 (PDT)

	Did I miss the chance of a lifetime?

> So what do you all think?  Should I snap up the present M6 and a couple
> three lens while there is a instant rebate or wait for the new M6 and an
> increased price?  I will be buying new 35mm and 90mm lens for sure...

	This is the same configuration I'm planning to purchase. I was at
Samy's in Los Angeles just before Christmas. Unbeknownst to me, there was a
trade show, right in the store. Leica was there, offering the current M6 at the
$500 rebate *plus* an extra $200 off, just for being in the right place at the
right time. Yep. $1795. I walked away from it, hearing the little car buyer's
voice in my head, "...there's a good deal every day."

- -Gary

Gary S. Colby
University of La Verne
colbyg@ulv.edu