Subject: [Leica] Acapulco trip
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 16:36:18 -0500

Way two loco? wrote.

<<<<<Any tips, advice, sites, warnings, etc. will be GREATLY appreciated.
]Thanks in advance. Please feel free to contact me directly.>>>>>>>>

Hi there whomever you are, :)

Don't drink the water!!!!!!! keep your Leica at your side at all times and
don't turn your back on anyone who looks mean and ugly.! :)

Wear good running shoes so that right after you take "mean and uglies"
picture you will be able to out run him! :)

Oh yea and on the LUG we are family, so don't be afraid to use your real
name as we are the Leica beautiful people! :) Ya right! Let's hear it
gang!!!!  Accept when one of us gets, "mean and ugly!" :) Naw Never!!!! :)
We're all Leica pussy cats. But don't mess with Roger! :)

(Rog, I'm kidding!) :)

Have a good trip and don't drink the water!!!!!!!:) Come backwith lots of
great Leica cut into film images! :)

As far as your gear?  I'd have everything with a serial number printed out
and three copies on a "just in case you need it, basis."  Saves standing
there and doing it all by hand before they let you in the country.

This isn't a "fact comment" as I haven't been in Mexico for a few years.
The advice is given inrelation to travelling the world with my cameras and
extra copies of all serial numbered gear is always handy to carry. Simply
for no other reason than, "just in case I need it!)

ted