Subject: Re: [Leica] MLU for R8
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 20:25:05 -0600

At 12:09 AM 12/25/97 -0800, you wrote:

>You only need MLU at slow speeds. 1/15, 1/8, 1/4. Unless you are also a
>marksman, handholding at these speeds is questionable as you have your
>heart beat, breathing, and nerves to contend with.

When I'm hand holding at 1/8, and the subject it still, I use MLU because
it will at least cancel that camera shake. I do get pretty good results,
but then, maybe I'm just steady. I don't do it very often, but what the heck?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hex dump: Where witches put used curses...