Subject: [Leica] new M6 on the way
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:10:45 -0200

 Maybe this information could be Old but I was out of the list since two
weeks ago...

 I saw a fax from Leica about the release of the new M6 without the frame
for 28mm and the viewfinder mag. of 0.85 instead of the old, the new M6
don=B4t has any diference of the old M6 except the price who is a little bit
higher... It will be available on Jan/Feb 98.(only on Black chrome).

 Regards, and happy new year for all!!

    =20

 Luiz O. Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - SP.