Subject: [Leica] Noctilux M 50/1.2 Help
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:06:21 -0200

Hello Friends,

 Sorry for my poor english... again...

 A friend oferred me a Noctilux M 50/1.2(2556xxx) the lens are perfect in
the front element but the rear has some kind of little lines (like little
scratches) but inside. He told me it should be because the coating is
getting old. He is asking for about US$ 700.00 the lens are perfect
outside(like new). Does anyone has any advice or opinion on this. Is the
price good?

 Thanks in advance,

 Luiz O. Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - SP.