Subject: [Leica] Best Used M
From: Woodwrkng <Woodwrkng@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:41:12 EST

Hi Marc- lug folks..
Marc some time back you helped me determine the model & value of my IIIf RD.
I have used it quite a bit and am planning to use it for available light shots
tonight and tomorrow around the tree... however.. I went to a show recently
and fell for the M6 or actually any of the Ms. Id like to pick your brain here
a little.
Im not a rich man. and have to watch every dollar ..
Perhaps you could suggest which M cameras are the best bang for the buck in
the used side of the market.. via the fact that I like them for their weight
(I backpack into the Sierra alot)
Which is the thing I like most about the IIIf-its compactness..
The thing I dont like about my IIIf is that its such a buggar to load..
especially if you are in a hurry or have cold hands..and also- speaking of
cold is there a best way to protect a camera from coldness poblems(fogging-
condensation) when in the wilderness?
Thanks Marc