Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted: Universal Camera Holder
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:47:40 -0600

At 02:51 PM 12/22/97 +0100, you wrote:

>easy to handle, sometimes, a raw reflex camera is easier, it depends on what
>you want to do!

Once you know how to do it, and you have even a reasonable amount of copy
work to do, it's faster and easier than anything else out there. I used one
for three years in Journalism school. Fast, elegant, accurate and
dependable...once you get to know it.

A reflex camera is easier if there's not a lot to do.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.