Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted: Universal Camera Holder
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:51:36 +0100

>Yup. Sounds like a good solution. And don't you just love the Reprovit?
>Wish I could get my hands on one myself!

I have one reprovit! It's a funny thing with a built-in bellows and nice
lenses such as the focotar 50 mm and a 24 mm also with extension tubes! It
works with a MDa, but also with every M body. Nevertheless, it is not that
easy to handle, sometimes, a raw reflex camera is easier, it depends on what
you want to do!
Thib;