Subject: Re: [Leica] film scanners
From: Alexander Tsiris <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 15:21:49 +0200

> At you recommendation I downloaded the SilverFast demo, and I must agre=
e with you. It certainly makes the NikonScan look bad. The SF is so incre=
dibly fast!! Let=B4s hope I can find the full commercial version here in =
Sweden. Only the best is good enough for my Leica slides!

> Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us your expertice in t=
he field of scanning.

In Greece, Silverfast is given free with the Nikons. Why is that? Does Ni=
kon have a different policy in each country or is it up to the individual=
 distributors?