Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica] VB: ÄLeicaÅ P&S Recommendation
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 23:14:57 -0500

Bud:

The 28Ti has an astounding lens. I owned one before I owned a Leica, and it
was the beginning of my Leica transformation. It renders the same
microdetailed images that I get with my Leica Glass. I sold mine to get an
M-4P as a second body, but there will be another in my future someday. You
will not find the slides from a 28Ti out of place in a tray of Leica
images. It's really more the other way around, they stand out in a tray of
Nikkor slides. It was my search for images with the tonality of the 28Ti
that led me to Leica.

Tom