Subject: Re: [Leica] Point and shoot survey.
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 02:50:55 +0100

If it's that argument: I use my Leica IIIa with the Summitar.
It's under my jacket, left arm (because left eye dominance),
lens collapsed. Light/ exposure is estimated by experience
(slides: 80 to 90% correct). If I don't need to react rather
quick, and the situation is anticipated as not dangerous,
I use the SWC (also under jacket, left side).

Alf