Subject: Re: [Leica] Point and shoot survey.
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 13:17:23 -0600

I think the discussion revolves more around the $1,000 P&S cameras like the
T2 and Minilux.  My wife has a pair of 10X25 Leica binoculars that stays in
her purse when we're traveling.  I'm looking for the same portability,
quality and convinence in a P&S camera that I can keep in my shirt pocket
when I'm traveling.  I've taken my M3/50mm Summicron on business trips to
Europe but it'd be nice to have a bit more portability and convenience w/o
sacrificing too much in terms of quality.

Bud