Subject: [Leica] SL BUG
From: "Kai Ling OH"<okl2@hdb.gov.sg>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:34:01 +0800

After  reading  so  many review on SL, I think I would like to get one. The
main objective is to use a shift lens, probably a 4/35 PA-Curtagon, (well I
can't afford the 2.8/28 PC-Super-Angulon-R, the best 35mm format shift lens
according  to  some  users). I would like to know what are the lenses can't
fit to SL, and also what is the price of a SL? Thank you.