Subject: Re: [Leica] leicaflex
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:06:22 +0100

Thanks a lot Bud,
I did not know all these differences between the SL and SL2
I know that the SL has 2 cds cells for light measurement but I don't know
what kind of cells has the SL2. I think these are also cds because they are
relatively slow, at least when compared to the R6 for instence.
I also would like to know whether it is possible to change the focusing
screen on both SL and SL2?
Thib.