Subject: Re: [Leica] Winogrand/blind shooting
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:49:49 -0600

At 05:26 PM 12/17/97 -0500, you wrote:

>There have been times when doing news work photographing tightly mobbed
>personages that I have resorted to the "Hail Mary" technique of

I have done it too. It's much more reasonable with an AF camera, but with a
good imagination, and a good understanding of what a lens is seeing, it's
possible. I shot a font page picture of a coach surrounded by his players
at the end of a football game that really caught a wonderful moment. I was
"imagining" what the viewfinder saw, and I got it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?