Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina, Bill & A Panther's Game
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 97 22:09:25 -0500

Gabe wrote

>Great story.  It's nice to see LUGers hanging out together.  Sounds like
>a fun time.  Where can I see some of the football shots that you took
>with the Leica.  Would love to see them.

Gabe,

I did not get much of anything with the Leica as the longest lens I own
Leica is a 180, too short for NFL, IMO.  I use this for end zone scoring
plays, and there were not any of these that resulted in any photos at
this game.  I did upload one shot from the game shot with a Canon FD 400
2.8L on a F1n.  Follow the link for Sports from my homepage
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto   It is the shot on the lower left of
the Green Bay player with the ball.  Photo made on Fujicolor 800 shot
1/500 at 2.8.  All photos on the page were shot with manual focus gear.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto