Subject: Re: [Leica] no. of blades
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 22:22:56 -0500

Jose wrote:

>I am interested in buying a 75/1.4 Summilux.  How many blades does the
>diaphram of this lens have?  Is the latest version made in Canada or
>Germany?  I saw the picture of Tina Manley and find it great.  Does anyone
>know where I can find a test report of this lens?

My 5 day old version of this lens serial no. 3719XXX has 10 blades and was
made in Canada.

A lens test is available at:

    http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/l11815e.html

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 62 miles east of Leica USA