Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: P&S Recommendation
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:57:05 -0500

Gentlemen, and, er, Ladies too,
Speaking of P&S cameras, does anyone have anything on the C2 Zoom, which
looks suspiciously like a Minolta Freedom 90.
I have been using it for a 'tote' camera, when I don't want to carry one of
my 'real' cameras, for a couple of years, and it takes fairly nice sharp
photos. Since I work in a minilab, I rarely do any of them larger than 5x7,
but they look nice, sharp and contrasty.
I have seen very little about this camera; is it sort of Leica's version of
the 'red-headed' step-child?
TIA
Dan