Subject: Re: [Leica] bitten by the SL bug
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:51:44 -0500

Pardon for jumping in again.
When I sent my SL off this Summer, it came back, and I checked the meter
against my R4 and R7, with a new PX625 battery- all three 'meters' agreed
dead on. Now- I don't know if that was because of any peculiarity in my
meter or if Leica 'adjusted' it. You may not need an adaptor if you plan to
send it in for CLA- they may adjust the meter. Anyone know for sure?

- -->Olympic SL's.  Then, today I found out that the meter isn't dead at
all --