Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery in NYC Show via the N Train
From: LeicaPhoto <LeicaPhoto@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:31:17 EST

Further train information to Leica Gallery: The N or R trains (Broadway Line)
to Prince Street; the 6 Train (Lexington Avenue) to Bleecker Street; the B, D,
F, Q Trains (6th Avenue Lines) to Broadway-Lafayette Street are ALL within
several blocks of Leica Gallery. We are open Tuesday through Friday from 11 AM
to 6 PM EST and Saturday from 12 Noon to 6 PM EST. Admission is free and there
are loads of free Leica pamphlets and brochures. as well as Leica books and
boutique items. For those who are too far away, fax is 212-777-6960; telephone
is 212-777-3051. Our address: 670 Broadway, Suite 500, New York, NY 10012.
Thursday, December 18, from 5 to 8 PM is Benedict Fernandez's opening
reception - no charge and a lot of fun!!!