Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery in NYC Show via the N Train
From: LeicaPhoto <LeicaPhoto@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:20:29 EST

While we do not have a separate web site, we are part of Leica Camera (USA)
and Leica Camera AG (Leica-Camera.com) home pages with regard to our schedule
of exhibitions and events - we hope that this will soon be expanded. In the
meantime, we are currently finishing a new list of available publications,
monographs and Leica books as well as Leica boutique items. This season we
already have had Jacques Lowe's The Kennedy Years: A Portrait and Larry
Towell's Family Album. On Thursday, December 18 from 5 to 8 P.M. EST will be
the opening reception for Benedict J. Fernandez's Retrospective Exhibition.
This will run through January 24 and will feature 50 works by the
photographer. Signed copies of his book, PROTEST are available (fax
212-777-6960)