Subject: Re: [Leica] T Thread Adapter to M?
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:10:15 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Robert Rose wrote:

> Does anyone have an idea where I might get a T thread adapter to fit the M bayonet?
>
> I want to attach my M6 with Visoflex to a telescope, and all the scope adapters expect a T thread at the other end.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Rose

Someplace out there you'll find a T-mount thread to Leica thread. Then
you'll need the Leica thread to M bayonet. I have the combination.
I think the old Spiratone sold it. No longer in business, I suspect.
However, it's possible that the German company Hama has it in their
line. This is carried by some major camera shops. Pro Camera on
31 Street between 7 Ave and 6 Ave in NYC, for example. Ed