Subject: [Leica] ???: M3D and David D. Duncan
From: karabog@CAM.ORG (Bogdan KARASEK)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 18:17:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have been reading an article about David D. Duncan which talks about the
photographs that he took inside the Kremlin in 1956. The article states that
"For part of the work he had a specially designed Leica M3D; the D was for
Duncan."
(ref: 'David D. Duncan, Adventurer with a Camera", in FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS,
Aylesa Forsee. Macrae Smith Co., 1968. p.206)

Would anybody on the list know the details of the modifications that were
done to his M3?  Thanks.

 Regards,

 Bogdan KARASEK
 karabog@cam.org
 Montreal, Quebec
 CANADA

  "What we cannot speak about we must pass over
   in silence"  Wittgenstein