Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning ..
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 07:47:10 -0700 (MST)

I have used Amway Mint Condition vinyl & leather cleaner a 500 ml bottle
used to cost about 8or 9 $ and it does a wonderful job of cleaning up and
revitalizing old leather and vinyl, with the feel of ArmourAll and other
products eliminated. I have also used it on old folding camera bellows and
restored them quite nicely. The only problem is finding an Amway dealer
that won't try recruit you ;)
Noel