Subject: Re: [Leica] ok, ok now
From: "Bill Bresler" <bresler@oeonline.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 23:25:34 -0500

- ----------
> Can we stop the Vietnam thread now please?  It's been long enough now and

> it
> has nothing to do with Leica at this point.  Half of the last digest was
> this Vietnam
> crap, with not even a reference to Leica.  Come on........
Francesco,
I like my Leica equipment as much as anyone on this list and I have no
objections to threads like Vietnam.  What is important is what we shoot,
how we approach the subjects and how it changed our lives and other's
lives.  We learn more from these discussions than we will ever learn from
our endless threads over which aspheric hekto-matic, Wetzlar or Canada, is
better?  I say let's have more talk about what we use our Leicas for.
Bill Bresler