Subject: Re: [Leica] ok, ok now
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:02:40 +0100

Francesco,

First: Your questions have been answered by several LUGs, specially
by Jim (on the 180), several days ago.

If you don't like his experienced based advice, buy the 2/180.

Second: You have 80 mm, why don't you test it yourself, instead of
reading dubious artictles or journals?

Besides, there are basic life experiences you need to speak about,
specially with persons who feel similar and have similar interests.
A comunity, also the LUG, is that strong only as their patience
to others. Nobody disturbs your questions, so don't put your interest
in the forground when others like to touch different subjects also.

Alf