Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 Black Finish
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 05:36:28 +0100

You get the same, which you originally selected. At least, here
in Germany, and if it's the company's mistake. You can't change
between types or systems without loosing 10 to 20 percent. Even,
if it's on the same day. You paid, it's yours. They take it back,
you loose. Unfortunately for you, fortunately for them.

Alf