Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 Flash Adaptor??
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 13:52:59 -0500 (EST)

Yes, the adapter does stick out, a feature which can be a bother to the
user wearing eyeglasses.  It can also become loose in the socket, causing
a break in the connection to the flash. Sherry Krauter replaced both the
sockets on my M3 with the PC type, and I've never regretted having the
work done.

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Steve Echols wrote:

> Hi, I just got an M2. The flash sync is not a regular pc recept. I have a
> Capro "Flash tip for Leica M2 & M3".  Is that what is needed or is there a
> way to change the internals. This adapter seems like it will stick out
> quite a ways.
> thanks
> Steve

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart
Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the
keyboard.  Any typos are his fault.