Subject: [Leica] Re: My cheap kit
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 19:51:05 +0100

At 17:05 8-12-97 -0800, you wrote:

>From: 96072121@csunt2.napier.ac.uk
>Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:08:42 +0000
>Subject: [Leica] My cheap kit (I wish)
>
>          Finally, does
>          anyone have a Noctilux I can borrow for the year...I'm
>          having strange dreams about big apertures...or is this a
>          symptom of something more serious?

The Noctilux is a very fine lens indeed, but it certainly isn't a lens we
all would like to have. I prefer a Summilux 50mm if I had the choice. I had
the opportunity to try a Noctilux a few years ago. The lens is huge and
consequently heavy. Not my cup of tea. Same story with the 75mm, too heavy
I think. Guess why my 90 S'cron doesn't get much use... I prefer a small
and light outfit.
=========
Bert Keuken