Subject: Re: [Leica] Les Americains en Paris
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 13:41:37 EST

Carl, Do not tempt me, I would love to go to Paris in January, actually I
would love to go to Paris anytime!!! My 1998 Travel schedule is a bit hazy, I
know i have to go to Rome in March ( my wife claims that celebrating birthdays
in Rome is less stressful than celebrating them anywhere else and I like pasta
too).
 The Robert Frank exhibition should be dynamite. I have always been a strong
Frank admirer. I have even toyed with the idea of retracing his trip for the
Americans and see what changes have been brought about in 40 years. When I was
in Butte Montana earlier this fall i managed to spot 3 of the places that he
shot from there ( the locals were quite helpful and knew about the book).
 Lucky you going to Paris, have a good Bordeaux for me and enjoy the trip.
 Tom A