Subject: RE: [Leica] Wrinkled and Pimpled Women
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 02 Dec 97 11:30:00 GMT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>christoph wrote:
I sometimes use an orange or light red filter to reduce the visibility of
spots. However, Ididn't find a colour filter yet to reduce the wrinkles ;-)

christoph,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This reminds me of my impoverished days as a student, I bought some really
cheap film in bulk. It was line film (high contrast), 3 ASA if I remember,
and until I processed it I hadn't realised it was only blue(?) sensitive, so
every reddish pimple or spot was exaggerated! Peoples faces looked like
minefields! I've never been booked for portrait work since!

jem K