Subject: [Leica] Ted's cellophane
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:07:10 +0100

Ted,

I deeply enjoyed your cellophane experience. And I feel it as justice,
that you were honored by additionaly travel related jobs.

Alf

PS: Don't you like to follow all those R8 enthusiasts, get a 2/90 R lens,
and sell your razor sharp lens to me ? I know, I know, the lens is for
free, but the shipping price is $ 10.000 :)