Subject: Re: Different perception with M or R
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:42:18 -0800

> The technique of just slightly hunching the upper body to the right
> seems to do it: the finder is where the lens was/will be. This
> isn't quite a reflex to me yet, but I think that it is so easy that
> soon it will be. And learning it cannot do any harm to SLR shooting.
>
> Looks a bit silly, but so does this antique camera...
>
> Kari

Thanks for the tip Kari. This will be usefull for those shots of the sun
just behind a tree branch or the cliche shots of the tourists holding up
the leaning tower of Pissa.

I've been practicing your technique in front of the mirror to in order to
get the right amount of movement. My wife is starting to get jealous
because I keep taking my Leica to the bathroom with me.