Subject: Re: IIIf Loading
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 21:56:08 -0500

I do not know who "Stephanie input" is, but, let me give a shot at this.

I really doubt that you have a problem with the flap on your takeup spool
being too loose, especially if your problem is precise centering of the film.

Insert the film in the takeup spool flap.  Insert the cassette and the
takeup spool in the camera.  You may have to play with it a bit to get it
to seat properly.  Try "Z" or "T" ('zeit' or 'time') rather than "B" to
open the shutter.

There is a trick here.  Some get it the first time they load an LTM camera,
others have to work at it a bit before they get it -- it's much like

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!