Subject: Re: Emre's site
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 09:45:30 +0100

Emre, I spend a pleasant half hour admiring & enjoying your pictures.
Your pictures are very nice, and your sites are professional. Can you,
please, give some technical information (lens, aperture, film) on the
1st model pic (upper left, photom..1.jpg : outside smoking woman in
lingerie)?

There are two _minor_ aspects, which I felt as not so elegant solutions
in comparison to the professionalism of your web sites in total:
(1) The red background of your name gif (on top of each site) takes
too much attention from your pictures, in my mind; and (2) although
your b/w portrait is great, maybe even one of your best pictures, it's
"sold" under value by the color of all other pictures. Maybe an additional/
extra b/w site ?

Let me underline again: these 2 aspects are of minor importance to me -
I enjoyed your sites < http://www.ogan.com > and pictures.

Alf