Subject: Richard's Kodachrome report
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 16:18:31 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Richard for your very helpful report! Good news.

I think the boundary for the R8 using Kodachrome 64 looks to be between 64-80
on matrix metering.

Thanks Ted! Thanks Richard! Good limits for the boundary.

I wish the dang winder or drive was finished for the R8. It would be a help
to bracket when in doubt in a bit more automated mode. Any one hear anything
on the drive and winder?

Again, my thanks Richard. Your report was quite helpful.

Pete