Subject: Re: Kodachome 64 on the R8
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:17:24 -0500

I have always been told that the ISO or ASA was a starting point and that
you test your film/camera/lens system and use the 'Exposure Index ' that
gives the best results. I have had no problem doing that easily by setting
the ISO manually, but with the R7, if you set the ISO on other than the DX
code indicated, the red light keeps coming on.  I would like to continue as
I have done for thirty years, but was wondering at an earlier post when
someone stated that the automatic functions on the R7 didn't work if the ISO
was set on other than the DX code of the film.