Subject: Re: M6 range finder w/ lens longer than 75mm??
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 08:20:59 PST

     Hi,

      I had a bad experience of using 135/4 Tele-Elmar on my M4-P at night.
     It was my first time to use the M4-P with the 135 (I was testing the
     body and the lens).  I was shooting the Chinese New Year Festival in
     San Francisco.  You cannot imagine how much I missed my M3 that night.
      That's why I use the M3 regularly.  The 90mm, however, should be
     usable on the M2, M3 and later models.

     Regards,
     David