Subject: Photo Technique
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:32:55 CST

LUGers,

Just picked up a copy of the Novermber issue of Photo Technique (British)
and noticed two things.  Apparantly I have missed any posts about a new
90/2.8-M lens - they reported it as a revampted version.  Does anyone
know about this - or have I missed it??

Also they rate the R7 with 5 stars and the R8 with four stars.
Interesting, there is no comment.  I guess that evaluated it in an
earlier issue.  I rarely see this magazine on the rack so I missed it.
Did anyone see it and why the difference?

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK