Subject: A Pair of Shoes
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:37:50 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know if it would be possible to have a second (non-sync'd) shoe
attached on the top plate of an M6 next to the rewind crank, above the
viewfinder?  Whenever I use my 21 finder (putting aside having to shift over
to where it's mounted) my nose presses into the "real" viewfinder and leaves
a smudge.  Some of the smudge stays on the rubber eyepiece, so when I look
through the viewfinder the next time, I end up with a smudge on my glasses.
 Unless I'm the only one to whom this happens, wouldn't it be better to have
the 21/24 finders mount directly above the normal viewfinder?

Doc