Subject: Re: 180mm f:2 Apo-Summicron / LA Zoo
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 07:27:23 -0800

I recently acquired a used 180/3.4 APO TELYT and shot 74 pics at a
benefit in South Pasadena where gorgeous antique cars from the 1920s to
the 1960s were displayed. The 3.4 produced awesome pictures, leaving me
breathless. The colors and sharpness were impeccable and I can't wait to
use my 2x APO extender with it!